Dates throughout the year in Cardiff and Swansea or at your offices
This is a practical course that will help you make contacts and work with press, online and broadcast journalists to get your organisation’s message to the right audiences. You will learn how newsdesks and individual journalists work, how to approach journalists, choose the right media to reach your audience and the right communication tools.
This course emphasises hands-on skills and learning how to put those new skills to work immediately.
- latest developments in the media
- making and maintaining contacts
- Choosing the right media for the right audience
- learning how editorial decisions are taken
- Writing and using press releases
- Using social media in your communications mix
- Getting key messages across
Please email email@example.com